Tuesday, March 3, 2009

~~~ 100th blog post!!! ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my 1ooth blog post!!! To celebrate I am giving 100 cents (a buck) off of EACH sweater in my Artfire shop!!! YES, that includes each sweater in a bundled price (if 10 sweaters in a listing, then it's $10 off!) as well, and YES that counts off of custom orders (colors I may have in stock, but not yet listed) you'd like to put together. As always my shipping max is 100 dimes (10 bucks), and you never pay more :)

Just mention my blog to get the above discount! Check out through Artfire, but wait to check out through Paypal, so I can adjust the invoice. To make things simpler, you can always go ahead & check out through Paypal, and I can refund you the discount.


Sale ends midnight on Sunday, March 8th, so hurry!!!!

Oh... and I currently have exactly 100 listings in my shop :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kris!

congratulations on your 100th post! we love your blog and your shop!

xoxoxo
melissa and emmitt