Friday, April 24, 2009

Recycled wool dolls & animals week - Art and Craft of Mimi Kirchner


These dolls are incredible, and it's so great to know they are made from recycled wool! I never really mentioned Earth Day this week, because every day is earth day for me. I may not be as crunchy as granola yet, but I strive to become greener as I go. It's artists like these, and all that I feature, that make art & useful things out of unwanted, discarded things that warm my heart!
You can find more wooly treasures like these in Mimi Kirchner's Etsy shop, mck254.



2 comments:

mimi k said...

Thanks so much!

Resweater said...

No, thank you! I had so much fun looking at all your dolls! I love all the cool details, like the black eye on the boy & bandaids on the girl... not that black eyes & skinned knees are cool... you know what I mean, lol ;)