Friday, September 3, 2010

Gettin' ready for the fiber fair!

My last show of the year, Fiber in the Park, is coming up in just a little over 2 weeks, so i've been busy! Thanks to Kid's Play World, I have have gotten a TON of work done this week, while my son had a blast. I am able to work, while watching my son have fun with his friends & get his energy out. Now that's a win-win! Here's what i've been up to, and what you will see at the fiber fair along with my sweaters:

Dryer balls


hats. I have been trying to use very stretchy ribbing on most of the headbands, so most of them will fit a 4 year old on up to an adult! Next, by the request of a few friends of mine, I will be working on boy colors!


Ornaments. These are made from the scraps from other projects. I need to make some in Christmas colors now!

No comments: